CAPITAL al FUORISALONE 2021
MILANO DESIGN WEEK
Building 4, Stair A, Ground Floor
H. 9.00 am 9 pm
06 – 10.09.2021
On appointment only
DIRECTIONS TO VIA TORTONA (MILANO) with public transportation
The following transit lines have stops near Via Tortona
Train: R22, R27, R31, S3
Underground: M2 – Porta Genova
Tram: 14, 9
HOW TO VISIT SAFELY EXHIBITION
The exhibition space will be regularly open, guaranteeing maximum safety in the management of each meeting and in compliance with ministerial guidelines.
In this period, booking is recommended to ensure maximum security.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT Write an mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the following phone numbers: Call +39 3755159268 – +39 392 9967505 from Monday to Friday 8.30-13 14-17.30
- lf you are sick, please stay at home and contact healthcare services if necessary
- Keep an interpersonal safety distance of at least 1 meter when moving around Milan or queuing for an event. lf this is not possible, be sure to wear the mask, which is good practice at ali times.
- Wash your hands often! And if you can’t do it with water, use sanitizing gel.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze or cough, possibly with your elbow crease, and throw the paper tissues in the basket once used.
- Avoid touching any surface, exposed products or installations.
- Register in time for the events you want to attend. The number of participants may be limited or the entrances may be restricted, do not be found unprepared and always consult the access policies adopted by each exhibitor. This will avoid queues and gatherings.